General mechanics for cars and light trucks
An engine that just won’t start, cuts off, overheats or doesn't run smoothly?
A warning light that worries you? Accessories no longer working?
Air conditioning no longer cold enough? A suspicious noise under the hood?
- Gasoline, electric or hybrid cars and light trucks repair
- Repair work on all makes and models, including European - VW, Audi, Volvo, BMW
- Brake cleaning / replacement (discs, pads, drums, shoes)
- Suspension and steering (shock, ball joint, link kit, tie-rod, rack)
- Cooling system (radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses)
- Exhaust system (muffler, resonator, catalyst)
- Engine, transmission, differential
- Sale of tires and wheels of all ranges
- Tire mounting and installation (steel wheels, mags and specialty wheels)
- Wheel installation / balancing (tires already fitted)
- Flat repairn
- Rim cleaning
- TPMS initialisation / programming
- Nitrogen tire inflation
Oil and Fluid Change
- Engine oil and filter
- Antifreeze liquid (flush prestone)
- Transmission fluid
- Filter change (engine / pollen)
- Wiper / lightbulb replacement
- Headlight polishing
- Aquapel treatment (rain protection)
- Windshield repair/replacement
Air Conditioning Services
- Verification / inspection
- Annual preventive treatment
- Circuit testing / recharging
- Repair and refilling
Inspection and Preventive Maintenance
- Full and seasonal inspections
- Manufacturer preventive maintenance
- Fleet maintenance (commercial vehicles)
- Analysis / diagnosis of fault code (check engine)
- Resolution of electrical/electronic disturbances
- Direct injection system (GDI) cleaning
- Advanced engine efficiency diagnostics
- Rust treatment / protection
- Full vehicle alignment
Charging System Services
- Battery / wiring / charging system inspection
- Charging station cleaning / replacement
- Battery / starter / alternator replacement
Hugo Lapierre, your Master Mechanic
A graduate of the École professionnelle de Saint-Hyacinthe and passionate about mechanics and electronics,
Hugo has over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry.
Throughout his professional career in general mechanic garages and in reputable Saint-Hyacinthe dealerships,
Hugo has developed his expertise in repairing all types of cars, whether American, European or imported, as well as hybrid cars.
Experienced, methodical and meticulous, Hugo has, over the years, developed his own rigorous work techniques.
His goal: to make a highly accurate diagnosis and carry out a well-targeted and therefore successful and definitive
repair job, right from the start.
Hugo’s use of specialised equipment and software as well as tools at the cutting edge of technology guarantee his efficiency.
Always attentive to the needs of his clientele, available and flexible, Hugo will take care of your vehicle as if it were his own.
Thanks to his sound advice and impeccable service, he will quickly become your trusted professional when faced with an urgent
and unplanned situation. Hugo truly cares about your safety, your budget and your peace of mind. He will guide and assist you in
your decisions and investments regarding more significant and comprehensive repairs.